Monday, December 15, 2003

Day 8

Breakfast: 4 Pieces Turkey Bacon, 1 Piece Wheat Bread
Snack: Cottage Cheese & Banana
Lunch: Turkey, Corn & Green Beans
Snack: None - My ham was outdated and I didn't realize until I looked at it. Yuck!
Dinner: Rock Bottom - Few Nachos, but I tried to get the ones without cheese on them, Cobb Salad w/ Turkey Chunks, Ranch Dressing
Snack: (Optional) Few Handfuls of Popcorn

Bad Girl: What can I say? It was Eric's birthday

Water: 3.5, 1/2 Coke, 1 Grande Cafe Moche

Exercise: Unfortunately none today.

Comments: Back to the grind!
Today is Eric's birthday so I won't be getting any exercise done (unfortunately). This is a new week (2). Hopefully it will be a little easier than last week and it has to be better than the weekend!

Looks like I lost 1/2 pound over the course of last week. I suppose it's better than nothing right? I will do better this week. (I hope) Tonight we are going out to eat for Eric's Birthday. I'm going to try REALLY hard to do a protein and a carb!

No changes in the stats this week besides 1/2 pound weight loss. Not surprisingly.

Stats
Week 2 - 12/15-12/21/03

Focus - Abs, Hips & Rear
Clothing Size - 10-12
---------------------------------
Weight - 143.5
Waist - 35
Hips - 42.5
Thigh - 25
Body Fat - 37.08
---------------------------------
Goal - 135 lbs
by 01/19/04 - 5 Weeks to Go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home