Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Week 3 - Day 17

Breakfast: 4 Pieces Turkey Bacon on 1 Piece Wheat Bread
Snack: String Cheese & Kiwi
Lunch: 2 Chicken Strips & Corn
Snack: String Cheese & Banana
Dinner: Low-Carb Chicken Fajita w/ Asparagus, Mushrooms, Squash, Zucchini, Lettuce and Tiny bit of Ranch Sauce - The bad part is that I ate Chips w/ Salsa, Bean Dip and a little bit of queso blanco
Snack: none

Water: 6

Exercise:

Plan on Upper Body

Because we went to Don Pablo's for dinner and went grocery shopping, we didn't get home until after 8:00 and we still had to put up groceries and do a couple other things around the house. Plan on doing both tomorrow.

Comments:

Forgot to do my stats at the beginning of this week, so I'm skipping this week. Haven't even weighed myself yet. Might do that tomorrow morning.

Although I shot myself in the foot with the chips and dip I still had an excellent dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home