Friday, January 23, 2004

Week 3 - Day 19

Breakfast: 4 Pieces Turkey Bacon on 1 Piece Wheat Bread
Snack: String Cheese & Grapes
Lunch: 2 Slices Turkey & Mashed Potatoes
Snack: String Cheese & Strawberries
Dinner: 1 Cup Cheese Tortolini, Steak, 4 Bites Garlic Bread, Green Beans
Snack:

Water: 5

Exercise:

Lower Body - Didn't get a chance to do lower body b/c my Ashlee came over with Jeremy and I fixed dinner. Then Danialle & Chadd stopped by to pick up their new couch, TV, TV stand. Everyone didn't leave until around 11. I don't feel too bad b/c this week I've done either lower or upper and cardio on the same day. Will do lower and cardio tomorrow

Comments: Probably should have drank more water b/c I was up later and had a snack, but I fell asleep in the chair for a little bit before Danialle got there and then there was too much going on when everyone was there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home